- Dec. 20, 2021
The Proceedings of ISSBO2022 will be published in the SPIE Digital Library and submitted to engineering and scientific indexes and abstract databases, including Astrophysical Data System (ADS), Chemical Abstracts (relevant content), Ei Compendex, CrossRef, DeepDyve, Google Scholar, Inspec, Portico, Scopus, and Web of Science Conference Proceedings Citation Index-Science.
Manuscript Template PDF / Word. docx
Conditions of Acceptance
An author or coauthor will:
- Register at the author registration rate.
- Attend the meeting.
- Make the presentation as scheduled in the program.
- The presentation and submission must be substantive reports of significant original research with clear English.
- For publish and index, abstract and manuscript submissions are both required.
Please note that:
- You can submit only an abstract for academic communication and presentation.
- You can just register to attend the conference, if you don't want to make any presentation or submission.
Abstract Submission Requirements
Abstract Submission Deadline: May 30, 2022
Please register and log in HUITONG CIS to submit abstract.
- A 250-word abstract for Huitong APP display.
- A 800-word abstract for technical review by the reviewers. Abstracts should contain enough detail to clearly convey the approach and the results of the research. Please download Abstract Template.
- Only original material should be submitted.
- An author or coauthor can only submit a manuscript to be published in the SPIE Digital Library by acceptance of abstract.
Manuscript Submission Requirements
Manuscript Submission Deadline: July 20, 2022
- Please submit the manuscript to SPIE System (open soon) after receiving the Notification of Abstract Acceptance.
- Please be aware of the following before you begin to upload:
No less than 4-page, may be longer if desired (4-20 page is acceptable).
Preferred file format is Microsoft Word or Postscript.
PDF format is also acceptable.
File types: .docx, .doc, .rtf, .ps, .prn, .pdf
See http://spie.org/x14101.xml for formatting information.
- Please note that the manuscript might be rejected by SPIE if
a) The manuscript is not in adherence with SPIE format specifications or does not reach SPIE on time. (SPIE will contact authors whose manuscripts have formatting problems. The authors shall be responsible for correcting any problems and submitting revisions in a timely manner.)
b) The manuscript with too high similarity according to Crossref Similarity Check.
c) Any no-show paper will not be published or indexed.
- 15 min for contributed oral presentations, including questions or discussion.
- For oral speaker, please arrive the session room 30 min before your talk to upload and check your slides.
- If an oral is "no-show", the manuscript will not be published or indexed.
- Presenters should display paper titles, lists of authors and author affiliations on their posters. Authors must remain in the vicinity of their poster for the duration of the session to answer questions.
- Paper numbers will be placed on the poster boards in numerical order; please find your paper number and put up your poster in the designated space.
- Please make sure to display presenter's mobile tel. and email on the poster, because the conference staff will contact the winner of Best Poster Award, which will be selected during the poster session.
- Tape and scissors will be provided to hang your poster.
- Each poster must have a presenter.
- Presenters who have not placed their poster(s) on their assigned board for the duration of the poster session, will be considered a "no show", and their manuscript will not be published or indexed.
- Presenters must remove their posters immediately after the poster session. We will not save abandoned posters.
Poster board size: 0.96 m wide × 2.35 m high
Recommended poster size: A0 portrait orientation, 841 mm wide x 1189 mm high