The 2nd “Shenguang” International Forum for Graduate Students, focusing on high energy density physics and high power laser, is organized by Shanghai Institute of Optics and Fine Mechanics (SIOM), and will be held in Suzhou during April 13-16, 2020. The world's leading experts will be invited to guide all graduate students to exchange researches and academic ideas.
We sincerely welcome the graduate students all over the world to submit your papers.
Type of Presentation:
A: Oral, B: Poster
The forum is freely open to all participants of HPLSE2021. And the registered student can attend all sessions at HPLSE2021.
Registration and Submission:
Please choose registration type as "Student", when you register and submit.
For more info about submission, please view Submission Guidelines.
Early-Bird Registration Deadline: Pay before 31 March 2021 to register at the reduced, early-bird rate, 1400 CNY.
Submission Deadline: 31 Jan., 2021
Official Language: English
Excellent talks and posters will be awarded by forum committee.
Topic 1: High energy density physics
● Laser plasma interactions
● Inertial confinement fusion
● Laboratory astrophysics
● Nuclear photonics
● Bright X-rays and applications
● Laser driven electron and ion acceleration
● Extreme nonlinearity and relativistic optics
Topic 2: High power laser systems
● Laser facility engineering
● Laser system design, modeling and optimization
● Pulse generators and preamplifiers
● Laser pumping and amplifiers
● Frequency conversion and nonlinear optics
● Beam shaping, smoothing and combining
● Light propagation, alignment, diagnostics and wave-front correction
● Laser and plasma diagnostics
Topic 3: Laser components for high power laser
● Optical materials
● Optical fabrication, processing and testing
● Optical film coating
● Optical gratings
● Laser induced damage
● Novel optical materials and devices
● Target fabrication
Topic 4: Advanced laser technologies and applications
● Ultrahigh power laser technologies
● High-repetition-rate laser technologies
● High power mid-infrared laser technologies
● High power terahertz sources and applications
● Ultrafast and attosecond technologies
● Fiber and fiber lasers
● Diode pumped solid state lasers
● Excimer, chemical and free electron lasers
Ms. Yanjia Zhang