Please complete the file 'Data for Visa Application' and send us
your passport scanning for visa application.
- A valid visa is REQUIRED for attendees from most countries (except Singapore, Brunei and Japan) to attend the symposium. Attendees can apply for either a
tourist visa (Visa L) or a business visa (Visa F) for entry through a travel agency
or directly at the nearest Chinese embassy or consulate.
- Please note that it takes more than 2 months to get a Chinese visa after applying.
- Official visa information: http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/eng
Visa L (the Tourist Visa)
Visa F (the Business Visa)
- If attendees apply for the tourist visa (Visa L), an official visa invitation letter will NOT be needed.
- Please fill the Data for Visa Application form. Then e-mail it to the symposium
secretariat: email@example.com, with the subject ‘Requiring invitation letter for
HPLSE2018’ before Feb. 26, 2018.
- After receiving your email, an official invitation letter with CAS seal (also called
Authorized Notification Form for Visa Application) will be sent to assist your
- Please note that due to the large expected number of enquires, we can only reply
to visa application queries AFTER your registration for HPLSE2018.