||Abstract submission deadline（for contributed talk）
||Authors of submitted abstracts are notified of acceptance/rejection
||Manuscript submission to SPIE open (Only if the abstract submission is accepted)
||Early bird registration deadline
||Conference program available online
||HPLSE2023 is held in Suzhou
||Manuscript submission deadline
||Authors of submitted manuscripts are notified of acceptance/rejection
Manuscript Format PDF / Word. docx
Abstract Submission Deadline: 30 September, 2023
Please register and log in HUITONG CIS to submit abstract.
- For invited talks（邀请报告） and contributed talks（作者投稿）: A 250-word abstract for Huitong APP display.
- For contributed talks (作者投稿): A 500-word abstract for technical review by the reviewers. Abstracts should contain enough detail to clearly convey the approach and the results of the research. Please download Abstract Template. Note：For students, please choose "Shenguang" International Forum for Graduate Students-Oral or "Shenguang" International Forum for Graduate Students-Poster for the Presentation Type.
- Only original material should be submitted.
- An author or coauthor can only submit a manuscript to be published in the SPIE Digital Library by acceptance of abstract.
Notification of Abstract Acceptance
Abstract submission will be notified of acceptance or rejection by e-mail by 25 September, 2023.
Manuscript Submission in SPIE（free choice, not compulsory）
Click here to submit the manuscript to SPIE.
The Proceedings of HPLSE2023 will be published in the SPIE Digital Library and submitted to engineering and scientific indexes and abstract databases, including Astrophysical Data System (ADS), Chemical Abstracts (relevant content), Ei Compendex, CrossRef, DeepDyve, Google Scholar, Inspec, Portico, Scopus, and Web of Science Conference Proceedings Citation Index-Science.
Manuscript Submission Deadline: 27 October, 2023
- Please submit the manuscript to SPIE System (open soon) after receiving the Notification of Abstract Acceptance.
- Please be aware of the following before you begin to upload:
No less than 4-page, may be longer if desired (4-20 page is acceptable).
Preferred file format is Microsoft Word or Postscript.
PDF format is also acceptable.
File types: .docx, .doc, .rtf, .ps, .prn, .pdf
See http://spie.org/x14101.xml for formatting information.
- Please note that the manuscript might be rejected by SPIE if
a) The manuscript is not in adherence with SPIE format specifications or does not reach SPIE on time. (SPIE will contact authors whose manuscripts have formatting problems. The authors shall be responsible for correcting any problems and submitting revisions in a timely manner.)
b) The manuscript with too high similarity according to Crossref Similarity Check.
c) Any no-show paper will not be published or indexed.
Notification of Manuscript Acceptance
Manuscript submission will be notified of acceptance or rejection by e-mail by 30 November, 2023.
Conditions of Acceptance
An author or coauthor will:
- Register at the author registration rate.
- Attend the meeting.
- Make the presentation as scheduled in the program.
- The presentation and submission must be substantive reports of significant original research with clear English.
- For publish and index, abstract and manuscript submissions are both required.
Please note that:
- You can submit only an abstract for academic communication and presentation.
- You can just register to attend the conference, if you don't want to make any presentation or submission.
- 15 min for contributed oral presentations, including questions or discussion.
- For oral speaker, please arrive the session room 30 min before your talk to upload and check your slides.
- If an oral is "no-show", the manuscript will not be published or indexed.
- Presenters should display paper titles, lists of authors and author affiliations on their posters. Authors must remain in the vicinity of their poster for the duration of the session to answer questions.
- Paper numbers will be placed on the poster boards in numerical order; please find your paper number and put up your poster in the designated space.
- Please make sure to display presenter's mobile tel. and email on the poster, because the conference staff will contact the winner of Best Poster Award, which will be selected during the poster session.
- Tape and scissors will be provided to hang your poster.
- Each poster must have a presenter.
- Presenters who have not placed their poster(s) on their assigned board for the duration of the poster session, will be considered a "no show", and their manuscript will not be published or indexed.
- Presenters must remove their posters immediately after the poster session. We will not save abandoned posters.
Poster board size: 0.96 m wide × 2.35 m high
Recommended poster size: A0 portrait orientation, 841 mm wide x 1189 mm high
HPL is an open access and peer-reviewed journal publishing high impact results in the fields of high energy density physics, high power lasers, advanced laser technology and applications, and laser component. It has been included in SCIE and Scopus.
HPL is co-published by Chinese Laser Press (CLP) at Shanghai Institute of Optics and Fine Mechanics (SIOM), and Cambridge University Press (CUP). Articles are published online shortly after acceptance.